Date Posted: February 17, 2020
Malaysian agriculture is still very traditional and manual, resulting in very low yield and productivity, which is why our farmers are poor. The reason for this is that farmers here do not employ science and technology.
This is where we, Autoflo Technology, step in. Our technology is an automatic fertiliser preparation technology for use in fertigation system. It is able to save farmers money on labour, capital costs (storage tanks, etc.) and give them consistently accurate fertiliser concentration. All of these without the use of electricity or sensors.
Your role is to introduce the technology to the farmers.
- Calling and meeting prospective farmers/government institutions
- Develop market strategy for the agriculture segment to generate sales leads
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- Selling through providing excellent agriculture expertise and product technical support
- Assist company in collaboration process with government and private agencies related to agriculture sector
- Organize and conduct workshops/seminars to train private and public customers
- Attend to field service of equipment
- Coordinate installation, testing and commissioning of equipment
- Travel locally and outstation to visit customers
- Passionate about agriculture and wants to see Malaysian farmers adopting technology to improve yield and profitability
- Extensive experience with using various technologies in farms
- Comfortable speaking in front of audience in Malay & English
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Engineering or Agricultural & Biosystem or related
- Willing to travel outstation
- Owns a car
If you are interested please send your CV with a cover letter to [email protected] Application without a cover letter will not be considered.