Date Posted: February 19, 2020
We are looking to add to our team a role that supports the company’s accountant and director with regards to all accounting procedures and general administration works in the company. It also includes working with account receivable, account payable and inventory.
Your task includes:
- Handle Autocount Accounting software and data entry into accounting software.
- Preparing and maintaining records of Sales Tax Invoices, Delivery Order, Purchase Order, payment voucher and cheques, receipt and reports and updating data in Excel files.
- Banking – update cash flow and prepare bill payment
- Monitoring and control stock.
- Administrative work – Filing documents, photocopy, fax, printing document, answering phone calls and others.
- Upkeep of office and equipment
- Candidate with minimum LCCI qualification and 1 – 2 years book keeping experience.
- Have experience in Autocount accounting & inventory software system.
- Computer literate with knowledge in MS office Excel and internet.
- Possess organizing and coordinating skill.
- Preferably candidate staying in Subang Jaya area.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
What we offer:
Good opportunity for career growth and promotion. Work 5 days a week in an interactive friendly environment. In addition to attractive remuneration, other benefits include personal welfare, insurance and good year-end bonus.
If you are interested, please send your application (CV and Cover Letter) to [email protected]